Saturday, May 12, 2012

Through Thick and Thin

I have curves HAHAHHAHAH
The only quite decent whole body picture I got haha

I feel so thin here, my arms are not so huge haha
Awww menya menasitsimaba whatever hahaha

"HAPPY HAPPY SUPER DUPER HAPPY DAY" is how I describe this day. When I woke up, I greeted Mom, Happy Mother's Day, gave her a big bear hug and kiss on the cheek. After a few hours we headed to church to listen to a very sensitive issue in society, which is marriage. I felt a bit sleepy since you know, I'm not yet married but I have to say that I learned a lot, things that I can use when the right time comes. "Being faithful doesn't mean devoted already, so if you don't do that, you're miles away from that thing called devotion." is what got my attention, at the back of my mind, lol everybody should hear this, I'm tired of seeing people cheat and be cheated on. The next events went smooth, together with my siblings, parents, grandparents and aunt, we strolled down Bonifacio High Street to get to the place where we would have lunch. Something made me joyful, more than the food, it's the sight of my family, enjoying the company of each other and sharing the same dinner or should I say lunch table. It was just promising, I would love to do it over and over again. :)

Denim shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Asymmetric skirt: Zara
Bag: Aldo
Flats: Tiangge Finds

And guys, "A happy wife is a happy life." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment