Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yesterday, all my energy seems so far away~~~




Aaron did fashion pose hahahaha


My beloved gold cross necklace <3


When you don't care about imbalance, you don't have to worry about your left/right-handed-ness 

I was suppose to post this yesterday but the internet decided to interfere, it was fluctuating and I can't be bothered to deal with that kind of connection haha so now here it is! :D Yesterday was all about elevating your self-esteem and believing in yourself. For the past weeks I almost turned into a green giant because my stitches were taking out of nowhere paths, I have to admit it was frustrating, it's like spending your school day more on ripping than on stitching. When I felt the laziness to attend Slim's, yesterday intruded, I didn't rip a single stitch at all, I was happily pedaling the machine and guiding my fabric. It was so so so fun and satisfying hehe.

Have you ever felt like there's nothing nice in your closet? Or your mirror's messing up with you? This is one of those days, I searched nearly all the boxes in the house yet I ended up wearing the pieces that was clearly visible when I stepped into my room but this outfit proved "Everything happens for a reason." The sun decided to do her thing, and she did it very well, luckily this outfit made it much easier for me to manage the hotness of the sun haha.


I know it's not sunny from where I had these photos shot, but believe me, this is exactly how I looked yesterday.


Tank top: Bayo
High-rise denim trousers: Mango
Flats: Crocs
Bag: Charles&Keith
Wayfarers: Rayban
Gold cross necklace: Given by Mom
Circular pendant necklace: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment