Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life is a Mess


I look so badass because of my background haha

Flash a smile!


hence HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :D I am so funny :D

Deadly studs
Today I attended to Mary Jo's iMove dance recital. The whole thing was okay, of course it's not perfect because of time pressure and most of them are kids. I enjoyed the dance students' performance the most, which Mary Jo's a part of. The concept was the 7 sins and how it pulls us away from God, it was touching, I somehow felt guilty especially in gluttony and sloth. I don't know, maybe I'll eat little starting now and be serious on exercising and also, make my life productive.

I tried my best to look casual, so you'll notice that it's lacking accessories, but I failed because when I was on my way home, I rode on the wrong jeep so I did some walking and everybody fixed their eyes on me for a moment. It was both flattering and awkward haha. Maybe they thought I was crazy or am hallucinating, thinking that I'm on a prestigious or a fashion related event hahaha.

P.S. I love how everything's coordinated to my blog title, the background: such a beautiful mess, my top: creatively messed, my death march: advantageous-to-the-body mess HAHA


Top: Zara
Skirt: Op shop in Baclaran
 Bag: Zara
Flats: Tiangge finds

No comments:

Post a Comment