Sunday, April 29, 2012

Loosen Up

You can pretty much see how happy I am with this outfit




Oddness is Beauty



Shampoo model moment right there

The sun wasn't still up when Mom woke me up and I have to say that it's the earliest that I did. We brisk walked for maybe a kilometer and half then rode a taxi to Legazpi Sunday Market. It was worth visiting regularly, just be sure you have money on your bank account, haha. Some of the things on sale were costly because 1.The food is fresh and organic. 2. Most of the products were one of a kind.

I got clothes from the Sunday market, one of them is this harem pants, I instantly fell in love with it, it was one of those quite risky pieces. Obviously, I was excited to wear it, I wore it to church and when we watched The Avengers.

Necklace: stall in Market Market
Bag: Apostrophe
Tank top: Dorothy Perkins
Harem pants: Legazpi Sunday market
Gladiators: People are People

I just want to share this scripture that really made my faith stronger (this was part of this month's series, Know God's Will)- 1Corinthians 2:9 However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."

2 comments:

  1. pretty outfit pretty bianca!! your pants look so comfyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you gorgeous Gab! Hahha. It is, you should get one hehe :D

    ReplyDelete