Sunday, June 24, 2012

Teen Spirit

The light is your friend


Don't fall into the traps of this world






After a month or more of being occupied by school works, here I am again! First week of school was really tough but now it's okay so I'll promise weekly posts hehe.

If you read my last post, I celebrated my birthday last week hence the happy feeling hasn't worn off nor it will wear off because everybody has been wonderful and I'm drawn to God. Earlier, I went to church and we had a new series called "Wikichurch", Pastor Bernard, the senior pastor in Christchurch, New Zealand did the first installment. He was so good, though he's a foreigner, he's understandable, he also has a sense of humor and he's very wise. He shared 5 Ps- Purpose, Power, People, Possible and.... PRUTAS hahaha. I love how he tries to speak Tagalog, oh we all know that we get merry when foreigners speak Tagalog haha. The thing that struck me the most though is the "Possible" - God only asks us to do possible things, he asks us to pray and he does the miracle, he asked Noah to build an ark and he's the one who cleared the skies, he asks us to live life according to him and he makes everything beautiful. :)

For the past weeks, Manila has been dry and very sunny but I ain't complaining because as what Jay said to Allison, "The light is your friend." And I think the light made my photos theatrical hehe.

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Vest: Bayo
Heels: Aldo
Satchel: bought in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment