Sunday, November 4, 2012

I believe in pink




I wore this last last week to church, better late than never right? The whole pants-folding + ankle boots was inspired by one of the streetstyle photos in Topshop's fb page. I think it looks nice especially if you have long legs which I obviously don't have so yeah working on it. 

The gold top was from a thrift shop, it was quite a steal and that's Audrey Hepburn on my shirt! Audrey Hepburn is the epitome of a woman during her time and maybe until now, she's just one refined and exemplary lady. 

Gold top: thrifted
Skinny jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Charles & Keith
Boots: Zara

My post title is a line from her famous quote: 
I believe in pink
I believe that laughing 
Is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing
 Kissing a lot
I believe in strong
When everything seems to be going wrong
I believe that happy girls
Are the prettiest girls
I believe that tomorrow 
Is another day
And I believe in miracles


No comments:

Post a Comment