Friday, June 24, 2011

Playlist!

It's 12 in the afternoon and I just woke up, the first thing I did was put on my earphones and listened to my favorite songs, it's one way to have a beautiful start this day. :) So uhm I just want to share to you my playlist, these songs are the songs that you will see me listening to often. :) They're my most played, they make me happy and lastly they help me, the words are soothing. My favorite songs are basically the songs which I can relate on to, so maybe if you take time to listen to the songs which I would be sharing, you would know  a part of me. :)

It's Who You Are by Jessie J, I just started listening to it last night, it made me crack a smile when I first heard it, I've encountered bad, really bad experiences and sometimes it just makes me think that I'm one of the most unfortunate people ever. Sometimes I get so clueless 'cause there are things that happen to me that I know I don't deserve, when I heard this song, it made me remember all the bad things and I just wanted to cry but this song moved me, 'It's okay not to be okay,' that's what Jessie J said, and it kind of gave me hope.


Next is Run Forward by Audrey Assad, I've liked this song since last year and I liked it even more now, I found this song because of my mom. So uhm I like this guy a lot but I don't know how to say this but it's just complicated, when you hear about the story, I bet you'll say that I'm so stupid, that I should give up but uh I don't know, I can't force myself to stop liking him 'cause I do like him, in fact I've admired him for the last two years and no other guy can be of comparison to him. We seldom talk and he says he likes me too but there are times when I don't feel it, sometimes I don't get him so uhm I offer this song to him, I always remember him whenever I hear this song. This song captivated my heart because of the part wherein it says 'Is it too much to ask that your heart be revealing just a little bit.'


With Everything by Hillsong, this song has changed me in a lot of ways, I first heard this when I attended Ignite this May and I cried while I was singing this song with the whole crowd, it made me reflect, and I realized that I wasn't acting like a human, I do a lot of wrong things and it makes God cry, we all know that nobody's perfect but as long as you can change something for the better, change. Tho I have two favorite worship songs, Nothing is Impossible by Planetshakers, and this one, With Everything by Hillsong, this song taught me to discern before I do something, this song has changed me, and I can say that things are getting smoother and smoother as the days pass. 


Every Rose has its Thorn by Miley Cyrus, every once in a while Miley Cyrus impresses me, firstly during the release of the Climb, and then When I Look at You and now, this song, it is kinda depressing but this is reality, even tho how hard you try to make things up, even tho how hard you try to plan things, even tho how hard you try to fix things, something always goes wrong. I guess this is how life goes, things get better, you get all giddy and happy but next thing you know, something went wrong again. Life is like this, bad things happen but you know you're a winner when you don't give up. Just keep going, always keep on your mind that you've never had enough. 


The Call by Regina Spektor! <3 I knew about this song because of Narnia, it's Narnia:Prince Caspian's soundtrack, this song has one of the best flow of beat. It's very relaxing, luckily this song has a very good message too, I really can't explain it but I definitely can relate with it. This song has kinda taught me to hold on, it also taught me how to deal with rejection. My favorite part is 'Just because they can't feel it too, doesn't mean that you have to forget.' :)

I have more songs to share! But listen to these songs for now, I hope you get inspired as much as I did. :) Ciao! Watch out for the next set of playlist soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment