Friday, June 24, 2011

Alexander McQueen!

Alexander McQueen's footwear always makes me drool, his designs are divine and it inspires me since I want to be a fashion designer and also because I'm interested to fashion. I've always wanted to know how to draw shoes  'cause before I suck, I literally suck at drawing them so just to see if I've improved, I copied some of Alexander McQueen's booties.
It's a super cool ankle booties, its heels are like metals aaah it's just so cooooool! I copied it from this photo it's beautiful isn't it? :)

And secondly, this booties
When I drew that, I haven't bought the pencils so uhm yeah I'm not good at coloring and mixing hues. That beaut was copied from this. I couldn't be bothered to draw the details on the heels and platforms, my hands are gonna hurt. Haha. So I decided to just use a black marker to fill the heels and platforms. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment