Sunday, October 7, 2012

White and Blue cos I Fell for You















After 100 million years of sleep, I am finally back!!! I promise to turn on my blogger side again, expect tons of new posts this week. :D

I wore this comfortable yet fab outfit to church and I would have to say that it's one of my "whew I don't want to change clothes ever" moment. For the past few weeks, I've resorted to flats and decided to embrace my 5'6" height hence the gladiator sandals piece. I also thought of wearing a hat but that might make Earth revolve faster and bring me the summer season haha.

The entire month of September + 1st week of October was a blast, it was a month of relaxation and fat-burning, I don't know how that could happen but that's what happened to me haha. I wish it lasted longer but sadly, field demo practices have passed, Foundation Day has passed, Teacher's Day has passed, I now have to face reality. :(

Tank top: French Connection
Maxi skirt: Overrun
Bag: Charles&Keith
Gladiators: Charles&Keith
Sunnies: Mango
Necklace: Aldo



In case you're wondering what my post title means, listen to this: (+ I think the song's perfect for a cruise party!)



btw I'm not in love, I'm just enjoying the beat of this song

No comments:

Post a Comment