Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blueberry Mud Pie













Sorry for posting just now, I've been occupied with school works ergo I was tired for the past weeks. There came some instances when I felt the urge to blog but for some unknown reason my need for rest prevailed so yey, this post is quite a breakthrough! Hahaha

Second point, we're having a new series in church called Ako, Ikaw, Tayo and if you're a foreigner, it simply means Me, You, Us/We. The series is about Philippines and what God has to say about building a nation-- stay engaged, seek counsel and stay in faith. It was an amazing moment knowing that Philippines is improving more than ever, Philippines is currently the 44th largest economy in the world today and studies show that by 2050, we'll be on the 16th spot, another news says we are pledging $1 billion to the International Monetary Fund to help Europe in replenishing their economy and lastly, an article in New York Times says that there is a promising future for Philippines due to the young population. If you're keeping track of the news then for sure you know this and doesn't it sound  wonderful? We're being blessed in every way!

Third point, my post title "Blueberry Mud Pie" is contradictory to what I'm doing now, I'm living a semi-healthy life haha, I run on the treadmill 30 mins. a day + 20 mins for other exercises haha, I eat fruits for lunch in school, I eat only two spoons of whatever is served for breakfast, I drink at least 8 bottles of water everyday and lastly I measure my rice for dinner in this tiny cup, I think it amounts to half or quarter of a ladle. I can see the changes in numbers and also when I look in the mirror, I'm really hoping that I'll continue this cos I promised myself that I have to be "skinny" by December :D Wish me luck :D

Denim shirt: Zara
Shorts: H&M
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Bazaar (also available in Divisoria)
Neon spikes bracelets: Bazaar
Watch: Timex
Wedge: Payless Shoe Source

No comments:

Post a Comment