Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Your Genes are Wonderful




Mrs. Chaplin here.....I really find this shot very 60s


Yes, I'm a tycoon


Let's dance!

Sorry for the very late post. For the past days, schoolworks were the only reason why I use the internet and though I want to blog, I just give the 20-30 minutes as an addition to my sleep.

It was three days ago when I wore this bubbly ensemble but I can't seem to forget what the woman who seemed like a Turkish senorita told me, "Your jeans are wonderful." She was sitting behind me in church, I was actually the first one who noticed her fashion, it was oh so sophisticated that I whispered to my Mom to look behind her and see for herself.

When I told my Mom about the woman's compliment, she said, "Are you sure it's not -- Your GENES are wonderful?"

Oh well, how can I disagree with that? Agree? Hahaha!

For the Word last Sunday, it hit me through and through, according to the bible, God said that the rest He has promised to everyone is not a state, but it's a place. Rest is a place in which we enter, a place where all our troubles are gone, where worries are forgotten, where mistakes are forgiven, where broken hearts are healed and where we fully trust God. God also said that in order to enter that place, we must make every effort to relish the promise- if we decide to do our home works very late, we're not making an effort, if we decide to spend more than what we earn, we're not making an effort, if we decide to cheat on our loved ones, we're not making an effort, if we decide to put relationships in jeopardy, we're not making an effort. In the end, faith and obedience to God will give us a very happy life. Agree?


You should. Your genes are wonderful!


Tank top: Dorothy Perkins
Belt: Topshop
Colored jeans: People are People
Platforms: Primadonna
Purse: Thrifted


No comments:

Post a Comment