Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Hairstyle















A new series has started today, called Love Different. The first installment is "Love at First Sight". I have learned so many things about love, the correct definition of love. 
"Love demonstrates"
"Love means to die to self"
"Love is a feeling, it's a moment"
1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers"
And words of wisdom like "Don't live life expecting, live giving". 
Truly this series is a blessing, considering that Pop culture has provided us with wrong perspectives about love. 

It's my first time to buy clothes in folded&hung, I was like wow when I entered the store. I really like my top, it's psychedelic, it's cropped, it gives me a summer vibe, it's mine! :D

New hair, obviously haha. Mom was the one who had the idea to cut my hair like that, it was a tough decision because for sure, when I go to school, my classmates are gonna tease me. But I still went for it haha, I want something new, a hairstyle that most girls wouldn't try. :p

Top: folded&hung
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Montego Bay Club
Necklace: Love diva 
Cross necklace: given by Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment