Sunday, January 8, 2012

Game of Shadows









We had the last dinner with my dad today, he's gonna leave tomorrow and head to Dubai where he works. We'd surely miss him. This night is tight! Did some shopping, ate a lot and watched Sherlock Holmes; Game of Shadows. The movie was very nice, a lot better than the first one. It was also funny, I was laughing the whole time, Robert Downey couldn't be more perfect for it. :D They used Cliff Hanger in the end, and I was happy knowing that it doesn't end there. 

In Greenbelt, you have to do a lot of walking but it's not tiring since the whole place is wonderful. I observed the people, some of them are couples whose fingers are intertwined, all I could say was sighhhh. Some looked really wild, I couldn't help but put on a not-so-pleasant facial expression. Some were grown-ups but still were with their parents, I thought, I want to be just like them. There were unlikely things that I noticed but I ignored it, because well I can do my observations any time and put on any face any time I observe something but to be with your family and just bond together, they don't happen very often. :)

Sleeveless: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch
Flats: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: bought in Indonesia
Necklace: both from Aldo

2 comments:

  1. Bianca! I'm in love with your blog. Your clothes are great. I was wondering if you could give me the coding or the name of your theme for this blogspot? Or if you edited it, how did you edit it? 'Coz i've been tryna make my theme like this (minimalistic/simple), but i can't seem to figure it out. THANKS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suh! I just saw your comment today. Thank you so much for the compliment, now I'm inspired to blog even more. :') I fell in love with your blog too, it was so good. :) I used the Simple template but I edited the colors and the font. I'll try to screen shot it for you, I'll message you in facebook :D

    ReplyDelete