Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cheer Captain

Nice try Bianca 

Maarti



Shine bright like a diamond
Holla, I'm back!!! A lot has happened for the past months and I'm happy they did. My life is smooth and fun fun fun as of now and I'm certain it'll stay the same for the coming weeks.

I wore this outfit in honor of my brother's basketball match against Letran in Holy Trinity school. The game was very cute, it was full of whoops and awws and cheering, since little kiddos were the ones in the court. What's funny is that they were really aggressive, they never let the ball out of their hands and if it does, they really chase it up to the point that they lie on the floor haha. In the end, PCS lost but it was a friendly game so I guess no one felt sad, except the kids haha. The next game was CSA (hs) vs HTA and madaming gwapo hahahaha, we didn't watch the game tho :| HAHA

Top: H&M
Skirt: Cotton On
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Doll shoes: Crocs
Aviators: Rayban

No comments:

Post a Comment